- Addiction & Community Health
- Global Business Management
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Public Health Management
Admission Requirements for Post Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate degree or Higher Diploma or a 3-year Advanced Diploma
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Alberta Grade 12 English Language and Mathematics
- An equivalent Advanced Level Adult Basic Education mathematics course
- Applicants with international transcripts must provide proof of the subject-specific requirements
- Student from non-English speaking countries should provide in addition to any or combination of the above, proof of IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
These programs are not designated and ineligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit.
|Course Length||2 Semester|
|Instruction Options||On-Site, Online|
|Offered||Fall, Winter and Spring|
Addiction & Community Health
This program will help you to acquire the knowledge and skills required to help clients successfully navigate their challenges with mental health and or addictive behaviours as they begin their journey to wellness.
- Group Counselling Practices
- Introduction To Counselling Practices
- Theories And Approaches To Mental Health & Psychotherapy
- Bio-Psycho-Social Theories of Addiction Treatment
- Working With Youth And Families
Addictions Crisis Worker, Counsellor/Group facilitator, Crisis Outreach/Intervention worker, Mental health support worker, Outreach services advisor, Psycho-Educator, Withdrawal Management Counsellor.
Global Business Management
Global Business Management postgraduate program will cover core business content in international business and management that will position the learner for borderless opportunities.
- International Business Law.
- International Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Business Case Studies and Analysis
- International Business Planning
- International Marketing
- International Sales and Negotiation
- International Finance and Banking
- Corporate Social Responsibility and International Development
- Business Networking
Upon graduation from this program, you’ll have acquired the required knowledge that will position you for success in mid-level management roles and be transferable across different industries globally.
Procurement & Supply Chain Management
Students will gain relevant knowledge of the basis of procurement and supply chain, a practical perception of applied concepts and practice, and an understanding of the business acumen to ensure profitability in supply chain management.
- Optimization of supply chain performance
- Strategic risk management and supply chain vulnerability
- Strategic management in procurement and supply
- Advanced management of contracts and relationships
- Specialist negotiating and contracting
- Specialist business needs in procurement and supply
- An advanced framework for procurement and supply
- Strategic sourcing in procurement and supply
Graduates of the program are positioned to enter careers such as Purchasing Managers, Buyers, Supply Chain Specialist.& Analysts, Supply Chain Coordinators, Inventory Managers or Contract Management Analyst.
Public Health Management
This post-graduate certificate program in Public Health Management is a concise, seven-course introduction to the field of public health.
- Public Health & Health Policy
- Bio statistics
- Environmental Public Health
- Health Policy and Management
- Global Public Health
- Food Systems and Public Health
Upon graduation from this program, you’ll have acquired the required knowledge for public health position such as a Health Educator, Sanitarian,Public Health Adviser, Public Health Administrator, Program Coordinator, Environmental Health Analyst.