Actively pursuing professional development ensures that knowledge and skills stay relevant and up to date. It also allows employees to be more aware of changing trends and directions in an industry.
Our professional and vocational development programs are framed to help individual or groups in improving their employment competency and skills in thriving with the ongoing industrial and workplace disruptions.
We have Management and Human Services development programs tailored for you and your schedule at Capstone Edge College.
Professional Development Programs in Business Management
- Career Growth & Development
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership & Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Interpersonal Business Relationship
- General Managerial Skills
Professional Development Programs in Human Services
- Understanding Cultural and Social Differences
- Introduction to Human Services
- Essential Life Skills
- Clinical Skills for Health Care
- Personal Support Worker