At Capstone Edge College, we provide year-round enrolment and flexible start dates so you can get started as soon as you’re ready. No waiting for a semester to start.
Contact us at email@example.com for details.
Student Admission Requirements
The standard requirement for admission to Capstone Edge College
Every student applying for Diploma and Certificate programs will be required to possess the following qualifications:
1a. High school diploma or School Report Card and/or Transcript of Records from any other colleges or universities
Mature Admission requirement
Applicants who have not achieved a high school diploma can apply as a mature student.
Capstone College will consider mature students, who may not possess the above qualifications if they:
- over the age of 18 (minimum).
- Obtain a satisfactory result on an equivalency test. The candidate should obtain a 60% in the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test administered by the College.
2b. must complete an academic achievement test to demonstrate required competency. It is required that it be a standard test such as CAAT (Canadian Adult Achievement Test), TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education), CAST (Canadian Achievement Survey Test for Adults).
Applicants must provide proof of graduation at the time of enrolment or by the first day of class All applicants must provide proof of age and pass an entrance exam and interview.
Applicants who are not national students who meet the guidelines established for International students studying in Canada by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- All applicants must be high school graduates or 19 years or older at the start of the students first academic term unless special admission is granted
- Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee will be charged.
- All applicants must have a minimum TOEFL score of 78 (CBT), with nothing less than 19 in each band, for general college admissions, or an IELTS score of 6.0 in any band, for general college admission.
- Some programs or courses may require a higher score for entry.
- Applicants with non-English documents must provide English translated and notarized documentation